The Scared is scared
Choose an Ice Breaker. After your chosen activity, give everyone a piece of paper with two questions. These can either be printed, or participants can jot down the questions as you read them.
1) Who are the main characters in your life?
2) If you were to make a short film about one day of your life, what story would you tell?
Go around and share your answers. Was one question more difficult than the other?
Watch the following video together.
Discuss the video together with these questions, or some of your own creation!
1) What is something that you are scared or anxious about?
2) Why do we get particularly anxious when it comes to the end of things? When have you felt like this?
3) What is your “scared” scared of?
4) Consider this Bible verse: “There is no fear in love, for perfect love casts out all fear,” 1 John 4:18. How can the main characters in your life help you cast out all fear? What is difficult about letting them?
Have some good discussions? Post what you talked about below!